Friday, January 2, 2009

"Last Stop: Rockaway Park" Published in View Magazine



"Charlie Cowboy"



"Isabelle's Room" and "Butchie Under Covers"



I am very pleased and honored to announce my work on the Rockaways is on the cover of
View Magazine out of Belgium. Not only was I blessed to be on the cover, but they published 9 spreads of my work!

The design is inspiring and impeccable. The editor in chief, Stephan de Broyer and his team made a strong edit of the work, as well as creating a flawless design. So much so, that I begin to see my work in a different and new light.

I also need to thank Marc Vausort, the curator of Le Musee de La Photographie in Charleroi, Belgium for writing a lovely critique of my work and my influences.

You can find the magazine in art establishments and on stands in England, France and of course, Belgium. You can also buy it from their site. It is also translated into three languages.


2 comments:

Brian said...

Congratulations, Juliana. The spreads look lovely. I'm sure I'll be ordering another print soon enough.

Brian

JuJu said...

Thanks Brian! I'm glad you were happy with the first print! Best wishes!