Sunday, February 1, 2009

Winner!


Just last week, I got the great news! I am a 2009 recipient of a grant from the New Jersey Council of the Arts! This year they gave out 26 grants to artists from various art genres.

I am so honored. I would love to thank the council for giving me this grant, so that I can continue doing my work and starting new projects.

I'm ecstatic!

And if you have crossed the Hudson to the other side, take a look into applying for the next cycle.

http://njartscouncil.org./index.cfm

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

fantastic! congrats!

Unknown said...

Wonderful news. Yay Juliana!

ruben said...

Juliana!
Congratulations!
Very happy for you!

Lindsey Castillo said...

congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

This is a great validation of your work. You should be proud. I'm curious what you'll spend the money on: travel, equipment, printing, etc. Congrats, Randy

JuJu said...

thank you all for your support!

Juliana

Anonymous said...

That's great news, congrats! Well deserved.

KirkT said...

Wonderful news for you. Well deserved and, as was said before, a great validation of your work. I just like that it means that the poor economy hasn't wiped out these programs......yet

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Well deserved.

nina corvallo said...

Congrats again, well deserved,I say!!