Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Shen Wei's Limited Book Edition!



Dear Shen!

I have been a very naughty girl. I promised to post this as I admire your work. This insane lifestyle took me away from my bloggies doodies. I look around and everyone makes it seem so easy...just like you.

Xo, Juliana

Everyone! Let it be known that Shen Wei's fabulous work entitled "Almost Naked" is now a premier limited book edition. Entitled the same name for which his series of images of strangers he approaches and asks to photograph them in the nude or just simply intimately. His secret for convincing the most unlikely of subjects is his own.

The edition has a series of unbound 25 images settled into a wooden box...can this act get even classier? Wow, there is even a certificate of authenticity. This is a charmer from days past when things were made with the best ingredients.

Get in there and make it before the 218 edition is a thing of the past.

1 comment:

ruben said...

I bought the minute I saw it @ the Randall Scott Gallery the night of Shen's opening.

I just found out that the book got nominated among many other great books for the NY Photo Festival Book Award category.

It is a great one!
Get one