Monday, August 24, 2009

Back in New Jersey

"Pink Granny, Grandson and the Hand," New Jersey, Summer 2009.


I thought I would post some of my last photographs that I took while I was still in Jersey, now just a sweet memory....

I took these images before leaving the country. Me and my interns, Ashley and Jazmin had a wonderful hot summer day a couple of weeks ago. We were out shooting and at the end of the day rolled into a Trailer Park in an industrial section of New Jersey...not far from where I live.

The sun was setting and there was little light left to work with but we met some of the folks and I can't wait to return and move in with them for the winter....hmmm....if they will have me that is.


Enjoy! I will put up all of the ones here and if you like tell which ones you like and why. Mucho besos, Juliana reporting from Sete.

Au Joutes!


" Pink Granny, Grandson and the Hand #2", New Jersey, Summer 2009.




"Pink Granny and Grandson", New Jersey, 2009.




"Granny and the Kitty Cats", New Jersey, 2009.

18 comments:

Veba said...

Juliana, "Pink Granny, Grandson and the Hand #2" is fantastic... do I really have to tell you why?

Btw, your blog is a great read.

William Greiner said...

Oh ya that one is killer sweet!

Anonymous said...

simply fantastic ;-)

Alan said...

Really like the second and third one. Especially the second. You could write a novel on her life from the one shot.

photo editing service said...

Great series of photos. Reminds me a bit of the style of the photographs or Avendon.

JuJu said...

do you mean Avedon? how come i never saw those pictures?

Marina said...

haha this is just so funny it''s adorbale... brings back some interesting memories :)

Marco Signorini said...

Great picture!!!

Women jerseys said...

simply fantastic ;-)

JuJu said...

Thanks! Got to get back there to photograph

Sumon Chowdhury said...

Just wonderful. thanks for sharing.
Clipping Creations India

clipping solution India said...

It's a good post.So adorable.

Carol J. Lacy said...

Nice images.Thanks for sharing with us

Raster to vector convertion

David Millar said...

Thanks for sharing your nice photos with us
Clipping path service

Stacy Hefner said...

It's Really Nice Post.
fusionmug.com

Unknown said...

Nice post......
hard sided cases

Clipping Solutions said...

Awesome! We’re looking forward your blog
clipping path service provider
clipping path service
background removal service

Anonymous said...

Great post. Thanks for sharing with us.
clipping path service