Friday, January 15, 2010

Golden Boy out on the Pennisula

"Bryan on His Couch", Rockaway Park, Spring 2008. Juliana Beasley



I mentioned that my friend and subject Bryan Mcquire died out in Rockaway Park over a month ago.

I took these back in the spring of 2008 in his old apartment.

The last image I took in the summer of 2008 on the boardwalk with him and a local Irish woman.



"Bernadette and Bryan", Rockaway Park, Summer 2008. Juliana Beasley


I would like to write a piece about Bryan, but for now, before the summer comes and reminds me that he is no longer part of my summer days out on the boardwalk in the Rock, I will post these images.

The last photographs that I took of him was in his condo. I posted them on this blog back in November of 2009.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully captured.