Sunday, September 26, 2010

Looking for Louise. Where are You?

Louise in White #1, Brazil, 2010, Juliana Beasley



Hello Louise,

I hope you don't mind, but I wanted you to see this photograph of yourself from Brazil. Please, contact me as soon as possible with your e-mail address.

I took this photo in Brazil when I went to see a healer this summer for emotional and mental cleansing. I will return. There are other portraits that I have shot and stories to be written but, for now will remain unpublished on my blog.

I look forward to sharing them.

We all came to be healed, whether it was of physical, mental or spiritual affliction. Some of our dreams will come true. And some won't. I'm ready.

I photographed her in natural light... this is new for me and I can't wait to do more!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Hey Juliana, strong shot, very authentic.

Raul Bonatiu said...

love this photograph!<3<3

Elin Berge said...

O, the natural light! I love her expression.

PutuEka said...

love photograph with natural light...