Friday, October 23, 2009

Alas, My Voyage is Almost Over but Not Done!


"Chez LuLu #1", August 2009, Juliana Beasley.


Yes, I have been tardy once again with writing to you my dear friends.

As I have been in Paris close to 2 plus weeks, I have been working with both Christian Caujoulle and Andres Frere on the sequencing of my book due for release in April or May 2010. The name- "Sete 10". 

I am hoping that the book will indeed be distributed in the USA too. Let's wait and see!

Above is one of my favorite photos and I hope that it will make the cover. Remember, all the images that I have been showing from Sete have been scanned from the contact sheets...hence the rough and dirtiness. 

I will be in touch when I return to Jersey City!

Warm wishes, Juliana

1 comment:

retoque fotografico said...

A really great photo, I can see why you want it as a cover shot!