Friday, September 18, 2009

I've Gone Divine

A residency, btw, is not a vacation or even a working vacation in the South of France. It's a darn hard gig....it's hard to put a smile on the face all the time.

So, I thought we could all smile in cyberspace back to a time when even the most crude behaviour had a sense of innocence.

I know I'm feeding my favorites from YouTube. This is the cultural contribution while I work my ass off on the working holiday.

Yes, the water is aquamarine and tomorrow will be in the mid 70's and when it rained today, it might have lasted a half hour.
These are the fab perks and no complaints here! And truly, i'll make my next blog deposit when I get to Paris....or even sooner.

3 comments:

Chriss Pagani said...

It's difficult being a celebrity artist, eh? :)

JuJu said...

Oh, me? Well, I must admit in-between all those exclusive red carpet events and freebies and dinners with diplomats.... how can i be the best mommy blogger around?

thanks for being so understanding. i will be revived in a day or two and can than pan out on yesterday's mishaps and absurdities.

goddesses bless the goddesses.

Chriss Pagani said...

Well, it seems like even the best of us need one day off a week. You know, a REAL day where you basically just hide. :)