Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pick of The Day


"Two Girls, One on Rocking Horse, The Other Still", Sete, August 2009. (remember folks these are flats scans from contact sheets.


Just a photo.

I took this at the last Junior Joutes event of the year.  These girls were not team players but on the sidelines like the rest of us not competing in Sete that day.

One week and a couple of days left before yours truly puts down her Rollei Twin Lens and picks up her Canon 5D and heads out to the Canal du Midi on a expected fabulous bike trip through southern French countryside.

This girl needs a vacation and possibly one without a camera. It's been too too long. And why not here in France since I'm already here. By the way, got a great photographer's tan yesterday trolling the caravans along the highway yesterday. I love the sun!




3 comments:

Chriss Pagani said...

Maybe it's just me but I really enjoy details when you are shooting with the film camera; like film type/speed, aperture, weather. I know, it's geeky. Sorry. :)

It makes for a richer experience ...again, maybe it's just me.

Thank you! :)

JuJu said...

thanks Madame Pagani

Gary Brant said...

Wow, you are a master photographer, I got that in looking at only a few images, you remind me very much of Diane Arbus!

Please send me a mail: gb@galeriestgeorge.com.

Keep up the great work!

Gary Brant in New York