Saturday, September 10, 2011

I Miss You Mexico Part Two

More of Mexico photos from 2006. It's amazing how time passing can change your mind about how you perceive photographs. These following photographs I took randomly during my vacation with Victoria along the Yucatan Riviera. I will return to posting photographs of the small reportage I did on Joshua and his family. For now these.

I really miss traveling and the excitement of all senses... picking up my camera and recording it and editing with my mind's eye when I snap the shutter.

I miss Mexico. I think I can write that again and again.




 "She Caught My Eye", Yucatan Coast, Mexico, 2006. Juliana Beasley





 "The Cake", Yucatan Coast, Mexico, 2006. Juliana Beasley





"She Showed Me Her Bedroom"Yucatan Coast, Mexico, 2006. Juliana Beasley

No comments: